Staff Spotlight: Get to Know Jessica Toth

March 04, 2019

We are pleased to introduce Good Beginning's latest PT hire, Jessica Toth, PT, DPT, and share a little bit about her in this month's Staff Spotlight!

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Alumni of… Marymount University

If I weren’t a therapist, I would be… an interior designer! 

Top 3 Highlights of your life: 1) becoming an aunt to my nephew, 2) finishing PT school, and 3) traveling the globe

Pet Peeves: Chewing and mouth noises, hands down, forever. 

Best Vacation: Cabo San Lucas-- this was an extra special experience I shared with my family

Weirdest thing in your purse right now... doggie poop bags!

Favorite musician/band/music: Any 90s boy band...

Favorite movies: Steel Magnolias 

What’s your favorite season: Fall

Any advice to future therapists? Be silly, be open, be yourself-- your patients will appreciate it!

If you could eat any food, as much as you wanted, without repercussions it would be…. Beef fried rice.

Something my best friend would tell you about me... I love to dance!

My role model as a kid... my mom (awwww)

Sport you would get picked last for... ALL OF THEM (ha)!

That concludes the March edition of Staff Spotlight-- if you see Jessica around the office, give her a welcome...and maybe serenade her with some Bye Bye Bye... 😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe